CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things



"There is nothing quite like a Fall day. The cool crisp air, pumpkins in the fields, and playing in the leaves. The smile on your face can warm a chilly day." ~ Unknown

It's here, it's here my favorite time of year! Yep, you guessed it...Fall. As a young child I'm going to say Summer was probably #1 but as I've grown up I've realized that Fall is my all time favorite. There are many reasons but to list a few:

1) My birthday.

2) Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks.

3) College Football

4) The beautiful colors of the leaves as they are changing.

5) The cooler but not too cold weather because it is great for running.

6) Halloween

7) Chili and soup in the Crockpot.

8) Seeing all my JL friends again after the long summer break :)

9) Thanksgiving especially since this year we are hosting the whole family. It should be fun!

10) The anticipation of Christmas and the New Year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...I can't wait until fall. Being from Florida, I've never experienced a 'real fall' so I can't wait. I have been driving my husband nuts talking about it!! We'll be sure to chat about all of our fall festivities...