CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Homecoming, Family, and Another BIG Win!

Each year for ECU Homecoming we gather up the family and the tailgating supplies and head east. This year was by far the biggest group we have had and all 12 of us had a great day!

Steve and I got up early Saturday morning (5am....yuck) to get things going. We then went to meet my grandparents before meeting Steve's family in Raleigh. We finally arrived in Greenville at around 10:30 to setup camp. Below are a few pics from the day. I'm already counting down until next year.


My nephew sporting his new ECU shirt. His parents are actually App State grads but I'm working on him. Gotta start them young :)






A decent shot of a tackle by ECU during the 1st half. Overall, my shots for the weekend weren't very impressive but you can't be perfect all the time I guess.




My fabulous grandparents :) My grandpa is such a trooper. He was in the hospital all summer and had some pretty bad days but he was at the game in great spirits to watch the Pirates win on Saturday.




My dad and stepmom. I'm not sure if you can tell but my father is a little confused hence the Duke hate and ECU shirt. He is an avid Duke fan so he was supporting both teams for the day.




My inlaws and my other nephew. He also has an ECU sweatshirt that he loves to rock. I swear I'm working on them all.




Me and my fabulous husband. Aren't we cute?




Steve's brother and sister in law. They are wonderful and we all had a great time. We are all counting the days until the Mountaineers come to Greenville in September. Go Pirates!!





I told you. That is a future ECU kicker right there! It was such a fun day. Thanks to everyone for traveling to ECU to enjoy the game.

0 comments: