CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 96th Birthday!



To my Great Grandma!!
She actually turned 96 on the 15th but we celebrated a few days before and now I'm a few days late posting. Oh well, she doesn't even know how to turn on a computer so she will never know :)
She is such an inspiration to have around! She is the mother of 6 wonderful children two of which are pictured with her below. Out of those six she has outlived two as well as my great grandfather who died long before I was ever born. She is strong, witty, beautiful, and I'm proud to be her great granddaughter.
Happy Birthday Grandma!!
This is my great grandma with my grandmother (middle) and her sister. Wonderful women!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your Grandmother, Great Aaunt (think I got that right) and Great Grandmother all look great for being Grandmothers! Heres to hoping we look that good when we are Grannies!

ufheather55 said...

You come from a gorgeous line of ladies!