This weekend I've got some down time aka pool time :) What books have you read lately that you thought were good?
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
Walk the plank with us on our journey through life, love, pirates, and butterflies. Lots of twists, turns, ups, downs but in the end there are always lots of good memories.
This weekend I've got some down time aka pool time :) What books have you read lately that you thought were good?
4 comments:
The Restoration Series by Terri Blackstock. There are four books in this series. Last Light and so on. This something that possibly could happen. Maybe not from the same cause that was given in the book. If this did happen where would that leave us. BJK
Jodi Picoult is amazing! Her books are always really good - and she "tackles" some tough but interesting topics. I'm in the midst of re-reading "Pride & Prejudice", which is just fun!
Better by Atul Gawande. I've barely gotten into it since my reading time is so very short, but I've heard that it's really good. It's a surgeon's view of the medical world. Any health/medical book fascinate me, so that's why I'm happy to be reading this book!
I am reading "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" This is an excellent book that I don't ever want to put down! I have also recently read. "Things I want my Daughters to Know", "While My Sister Sleeps", and "Handle With Care". If you haven't already read the later you will enjoy it. Praying for you always
Post a Comment