This is my new BFF. I've been sharing a laptop with my husband for more than a few years now. At one point, I had a Toshiba laptop but I decided to give it to a family member with the intention of buying a new one. That was a few years ago and well it just hasn't been a priority until now :)
Soooo without further adieu my new laptop! One of my delays in getting a new one over the years has been making a decision on which laptop I wanted. Too many choices. Although many people tried to bring me over to the dark side I decided at this point it was not in the cards for me to join the Apple cult.
After much research along with talking to the very knowledgeable guy at Best Buy I came home with this Sony VAIO. So far I LOVE IT!
Windows 7 is really streamlined from XP in my opinion. I have no idea how it compares to Vista because that was yet another reason I held off on getting a laptop. The reviews on Vista were none too good so I held off until 7 was launched a few months ago.
Also, even though I'm never planning on doing photography in a professional capacity I still elected to get Photoshop because I've wanted it for quite some time. I do take a lot of pictures of family, friends, and random scenery along the journey called life so I'm really excited to learn how to use it.
Off to continue playing with my new friend now :).jpg)
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
2 comments:
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it.
ooooooooo, photoshop!! I'm jealous!!! :)
Post a Comment