As the perfect follow up to buying my camera in December I signed up for this workshop. The announcement email really could not have arrived at a better time or from a more amazing photographer.
I've admired Abigail Seymour's work from afar for well over a year. She is (in my opinion) simply phenomenal.
Her workshop did not disappoint. It was basic yet informative. For someone like me who is trying to learn their DSLR camera it was exactly what was needed.
We did some classroom time learning the basics of our cameras before heading outside to beautiful weather and a couple of child models. She also had a few sweet lenses on hand for us to borrow. Awesome.
So without further adieu below I've included just a few of my favorite from the day. I've got to hand it to this little child model. Without about 30 cameras in her face (literally) she really hammed it up.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
2 comments:
So cool! That sounds like a really fun thing to do.
Those are great! What a little cutie! Glad you enjoyed the class and I hope you learned some new tricks.
Post a Comment