We really enjoyed every minute of the first month even though it sped by at warp speed. Lauren just has the best temperment. She is calm until she is hungry then it is code red. Other than that she just sleeps or hangs out quietly.
She is starting to be able to see things and follow voices. It is really cool to watch!
We weighed her at home the other day and it looks like she is over 10 lbs already. Chunky monkey :)
My hope for the months ahead is that they are as much fun as this first one has been. We are so truly grateful and blessed to have this little girl in our lives each and every day. While I do want time to slow down I also can't wait to see who this little person becomes as she continues to learn and grow!
4 comments:
I just want to squeeze her!!!!
She is very precious. Unfortunately no one has learned to slow time down.
She is a doll!! I hate to say it but you are so right, her birthday will be here before you know it. Crazy how fast time flies once they arrive.
Happy 1 month birthday! Love the pink tutu!!!
Post a Comment