Ladies and gentlemen I have landed! It has only taken me 28 years but I have mastered (maybe) the art of layering.
See until the birth of my second child, I absolutely hated wearing more than one layer. It made me feel confined.
Enter the wonderful art of nursing into my life and layers are now a requirement.

And guess what? I LOVE IT! Why have I shunned this concept from my life (and my closet) for all these years?
It helps that for the last week here in the great state of NC it has barely cracked the freezing mark. COLD!
Thanks for allowing me world's most pointless fact for today. I'm obviously very excited!
2 comments:
I am not very good at layering beyond a tank under a too low cut shirt. I may need some tips.
LOL. I embraced this look years ago. My family makes fun of me because I always wear a lot of layers. But, my hubby joined me to go into the city and now understands me. My sister is now loving the layered look. She is keeps telling me she is getting old. I love the winter for the layers and the warm toasty feeling.
Post a Comment