This one was given to us by Lauren's great grandmother. It is just so adorable! I think the count is up to 6 Baby's First Christmas ornaments.
The next 3 were made by 2 of Lauren's aunts at Christmas. They used her hands and feet then did all of the additional stuff afterwards. It will be so fun to watch her hands and feet grow over the year. Such tiny hands and feet!
Finally, an ornament Steve and I picked out. Our plan is to start a collection of ornaments for her for when she is older. A friend suggested the Hallmark Series ornaments. This is not one of them because I could not find the one I wanted. I think for the next few years I am going to get her the number ones that follow this one until she is old enough to pick out Series collection ornament she wants. Either way I am so excited to be doing this for her so she can have all of them once she has a tree of her own.
Now I must get off her to go take down all the Christmas decorations. Oh how I just wish I could snap my fingers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment