Lauren woke me up at 12:17 am on New Years Day. It was then I breathed in a huge sigh of relief.
2009 was the worst year of my life. There is not even another year that even comes close to giving it any competition.
2010 was the best year of my life. There are other years that are close but 2010 definitely takes the cake.
2011 will probably fall somewhere in between. Hopefully I will never live another year as bad as 2009 yet there is not much (if anything) that will top 2010.
While I have no control over whatever 2011 has in store for me I do have some goals that I hope to achieve. In no particular order they are:
- To learn Photoshop Elements. It is on my laptop so I need to learn how to use it.
- Continue to learn my camera. While moving pictures to my external HD over the weekend I came to the realization that my pictures looked better last year at this time than they do now. Ouch.
- Run this half marathon.
- 500 in 2011
- Finally get my red Kitchen Aid mixer
- Last but not least to not be pregnant nor to have an additional child :) Having been pregnant and had a child for the last 2 years I find this to be the goal I would like to achieve most!
- Decorate the walls in my house. 3 year later I have plenty of bare wall space. It needs an intervention.
- Start reading again. Somehow I fell off the reading wagon last year.
There you have it. My goals for 2011. I'll update on my progress as I go along. Happy New Year!
2 comments:
I hope that 2011 is a close second to 2010 and I am confident that you can reach all of your goals :)
LOL. I love your goal of not having/being pregnant this year. When I went to my OB last week I told him last year was a success for that very reason!
Post a Comment