CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

4 Months Old

*Photo Taken With Phone*

Four Months Old! What a big girl we have on our hands.

We really started off our 4th month with a bang. My fabulous husband had left town on Friday to visit a friend. And now you know how this story is going to go.........

Friday night she acted kind of ill around bedtime which was unusual but we survived. She ended up sleeping in the crook of my arm that night just so I could sleep. This is rare for us just because I really do not sleep well if she ends up in our bed. Off to sleep we go.......

Saturday she seemed fine. Until bedtime. At this point I'm thinking this is that 4 month wakeful thing I read about somewhere? Or not. Who knows. I'm new at this remember?

We both get to sleep and then at 9 she wakes up screaming. From 9-12 I try to hold her but she is just screaming. WTH kid?

This goes on until I finally get a clue (yes, I know) and take her temp at 2 something. 102. Oh crap! Thank goodness her pediatrician rocks and talks me through giving her Tylenol. Remember I'm new at this..........

He asks about other symptoms. Teeth...none. Pulling at ear...none. No idea.

The next morning he calls back to check on her and of course she is fine. He asks about symptoms again.....none.

Around noon I put my hand in her mouth and what do I find but a

TOOTH!

And now we have 2!

Holy monkeys!

She is also fairly proficient at rolling now. Very fun!

This picture was taken on her 4 month birthday which is also the same day she got her first toof :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Teething is no fun! Happy 4 months!!

Mary said...

I can imagine the stress. Glad it was just a tooth.