CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Seven Months Old

Our sweet girl is 7 months old today!


She is really bursting with personality lately just ask Tonka. He tolerates her very well even when she spits up her entire breakfast on his back as she did this morning. Poor guy! Pretty soon she will be chasing after him while he seeks refuge under the bed.




She is not crawling yet but is definitely mobile. We can no longer lay her down and walk away because she is able to scoot/roll her way from point A to point B. Big girl!


We are really blessed with a wonderfully happy little girl. She laughs and babbles from sun up to sun down. Right now it is really a rare occasion that she really cries. If she is crying it is usually due to being tired and/or hungry. The rest of the time she pretty much rocks at being the most laid back kid in town and for that we are grateful.


This morning we headed outside for a few quick shots of her in a dress that I wore when I was her age. The rocking chair was mine as well. I'm planning on getting the fabric redone pretty soon but for now it looks just like it did when I was small.


Pretty cool huh?




Happy 7 Months Baby Girl!


1 comments:

melissa said...

Happy 7 months!! Those photos are so sweet! (although I'm jealous of your warm looking weather.)