Where did 6 months go?!?
To mark the occasion, we had our dear friend Christina Evans capture these fleetings moments in our little Lauren's life.
These pictures really capture how she is 99% of the time. She is such a laid back little girl full of smiles and laughter!
As of late, she has really started scooting around. She isn't crawling or even fully sitting up on her own but she sure knows how to get from point A to point B.
She still hates food. Who knew such drama could be displayed by a precious 6 month up just by holding up an empty spoon. I really need to get this on video for when she is older.

Right now we still have two teeth with 3 more coming trying to come through. Ouch!
All in all, it has really been a wonderful 6 months. We are truly blessed with a darling little girl!
3 comments:
those photes are wonderful!! she looks amazing. I wish I could squeeze her!
Happy 6 months! I Love the last one!
she is so beautiful! and so was Megan. i just spent the morning reading through Megan's life. i lost my daughter to a lethal form of skeletal dysplasia 3 months ago. i found comfort in reading about your experience with her and just wanted to thank you! thank you for sharing your heart.
-tristen
http://thedinkelfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment