We had her 9 month appointment yesterday. She is a tiny peanut weighing in at 15 lbs 2 oz. It appears she is going to be a petite little monster.
She loves to dance! This is very interesting because well her parents.....can't. Enough said. The good news is her auntie is a dance teacher so we are all set.
She is also quite the talker. Dada is the only recognizable thing we have heard so far although it doesn't appear she is associated dadadadada with Dada yet. I'm sure that is right around the corner.
We just moved her to her crib. It was a piece of cake for her however I still wish she was in her bed in our room. She literally never even noticed. Baby girl is growing up so fast!
Her crawl is definitely still more army style than baby style. There are no problems getting from point A to point B so I guess she does not feel the need to actually crawl.
We have also started pulling up! No cruising yet but pulling up most definitely. I've seen her pull up on the wall, dishwasher, refrigerator, and even my leg. So not prepared for this level of mobility!
All in all, we are loving this age. Lauren really rocks at being an awesome kid! We can't wait to see what she has in store.
0 comments:
Post a Comment