Last weekend, I was organizing my pictures when I realized I never blogged about her 1st birthday party. Shameful!
We decided to have her party at a local park because their were 100ish people invited. Go big or go home right?
The weather was perfect! All of the kids seemed to enjoy themselves while the adults were probably a little stressed. Or maybe that was just me?
Purple and gold was the theme because next year I probably won't get to decide.
My wonderful friend Christina had used these poms for her daughter's party, so she passed them on to us. She even left them hanging from her ceiling for a couple of months so they would still be puffy.
We had chalk with a little love on the side. This tablecloth was recycled from cousin Sarah's birthday party.

We had gummy bears. The kids really loved these. Cousin Sarah took charge of rationing them out, however she told her mom that I told her that were sugar free so she could have as many as she wanted. Nice try kiddo!
There were bubbles with adorable labels made by yours truly.

A glittery ECU tutu made by Aunt Ashlee! This tutu also made an appearance in her 1 year pictures with Christina.

After playing on the playground, visiting with family and friends, and eating it was time for presents.
And cake! If you are local, this cake came from Sweet Success Bakery. Everyone who tasted it is still talking about this cake. It was amazing!

There were cousins!

And one adorable family.
Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!
1 comments:
that is a cute picture of you guys!
Post a Comment