CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Long Time No Update

but I have lots to say today. First and foremost, I wanted you all to know that I did NOT fall off the face of the earth after our loss last weekend however I have been very busy.

What have I been doing you ask? My BFF Ashlee and her husband closed on their very first home on Friday and we helped them move until 2 am. Their house is very nice and spacious and we are looking forward to many get togethers at their new home in the future.

Saturday and Sunday were spenting watching the game and decorating our newly painted house :) It's so pretty and I'm so excited to spend more time (and money) decorating it. There are so many good ideas in my brain some of which I've already gotten to work on. Hopefully, this weekend I will get around to taking pictures and getting them loaded on here for you all to see.

Tonight the contractor is coming out to hang the tv on the wall. You see when we moved in it was a open box but we didn't like it so now it is a fully closed in wall and the tv will hang like a picture and hopefully be prettier.

Also, tonight I'm attending my very first Supper Club. As one of the JL Connections this year I've organized a Supper Club. It should be a fun way to relax with the girls plus steal a few good recipes. Tonight should be very good. The rumor is we are having some sort of stuffed tenderloin and a very yummy sounding dessert. I'm excited. Hopefully, I can get some pics and update on that one later as well.

What else has been going on? Not much work is busy and I haven't had the laptop at home so today is the first chance I've had to update on here. I've got a few more posts to write today as well since I've finished a couple of books over the last two weeks.

Have a great day!

0 comments: