This weekend we headed out of town for a golf tournament. While researching things to do other than the usual golf tournament social stuff I figured out there was a 5k in town this weekend as well. My thought process = 5k, no problem. Ummm, obviously I considered no mitigating factors that would come along with that decision.
Friday night there was a cocktail social. My inlaws decided we should all go and have a grand ole time and we did :) Fast forward to go time at 8:30 Saturday morning and my body was none too happy about my thought process. It was hot, sticky, and very ugly but I finished in 36:00 exactly. After checking my past 5k results this is officially my worst ever race.
Lesson learned. Now, I need to sign up for another one to make myself feel better.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment