CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Walk the Plank Hokies!!!!!

Gooo Pirates!!! What a way to start off the 2008 season just like we ended the 2007 season with our bowl win in Hawaii over Boise State.

It was HOT on Saturday but other than that a beautiful day to spend watching the opening weekend of college football. Just in case you haven't figured it out yet by reading my prior posts I'm somewhat obsessed with college football especially when it involves my Pirates.

We hiked the 27 miles up to our nosebleed seats as demonstrated by the picture above and there I remained until after the victory celebration. As usual with our football team it was a rollercoaster. In the end though we were victorious and I even got a hug from the nice ECU fan sitting next to me.

Now it's on to the is weekend to see if we can pull off another win against WVU. Wish us luck!!

0 comments: