CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Those are some big fish, oh wait, those are pups in the water

As you can see the dogs had a great time at the lake too :) Cooper wasn't so keen on all the love and kisses he was getting from Tonka but it was fun to watch.

Tonka has been in the water maybe three times before this and all of that was pretty shallow and for short periods of time so I was a little nervous but he was a natural. One day I hope he swims as well as Cooper who sorts of glides through the water with little to no effort while poor Tonka still seems sort of frantic when swimming although he does quite well.

Yesterday when we got home he was just as exhausted as the two of us. Last night when we went to bed I opened the door to his crate and he walked straight in and plopped down. I'm not even sure he was awake when he hit the floor. We will have to get him to the water more often because he really seemed to enjoy it.

0 comments: