CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our New Home with Paint Added



Above is the view from the kitchen into the breakfast nook. Originally, we had that china cabinet in the dining room and the one in the dining room in the corner of the breakfast nook but scratch that because they are now relocated.

The color on the walls in here is SW Basket Beige. This is the same color used throughout most of the house.

Can you see my pretty china in the pretty cabinet? You love it don't you? I hope so because I'm mildly obsessed with my pretty little plates.





This is the view looking from the hallway/laundry room through the dining room and foyer into the office. Did you catch all that?




The guest bath. Oh, how I love thee. I'm going to add a piece of furniture to store pretty towels in as well as hang a couple of pictures of Tonka but this room is almost done hopefully.

We used SW Sassy Green in this room. Don't you just love it?





The dining room. We are yet to actually sit at this table and eat since we eat all of our meals on the deck. Pretty soon we are going to get some use out of it for both Thanksgiving and my upcoming Supper Club with the JL ladies.

The color we used in this room is SW Fireweed. Also, please ignore the ugle and very fake plant. I'm decorating the table for all and donating him to the Bargain Box for someone else to have.






Ahhh, my sanctuary. Actually, I very rarely go in here and the doors stay closed but this is my ECU room. See the picture on the wall? I'm going to be adding a few other smaller prints in the next couple of weeks.

The color in here is SW Beeswax. It's actually a lot brighter than this picture makes it look but it still looks really nice and calming.




Steve's sanctuary. There used to be a hole above the tv but it is now gone thanks to our wonderful painters who closed it in for us. It looks a lot cleaner with the tv hanging.

Also, I'm going to be decorating the mantle for fall this week as well.

Don't you remember? I love fall!

Thanks for stopping by. Part of the reason I started this blog is so I could chronicle our house updates so look for more in the very near future.

Have a great day!

0 comments: