CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Then and Now


Hey everyone! This is my mom's blog but she has posted a lot in the last couple days but just in case you haven't noticed like none of the words are about me so I decided to do something about it.

So, I used to be real little. Before my Mom and Dad came to pick me up my "mommy before my mommy" would send pictures through something called email (whatever that is). The picture up there is the first of many these silly people would make me take. Beside me on the left that is my brother. He was nice but he went home with another nice family.



This picture was on my new porch on my second day with my new family. I was tired after playing in the mud all day so I decided to lay down.




For those of you who don't know me well I like to lay in the grass and chew on things too. In this picture I'm chewing on something reeeallly tasty. It was probably a rock that mommy had to take away so I wouldn't get choked.





This was my first swim. Silly dog parents bought me a pool to see if I liked the water. Ummm, I guess they didn't read the owner's manual that came with me. Labs LOVE water.






See, I told you I like to chew on things. This is a really tasty stick I found in the yard. It was good.







This is my favorite place to sleep besides the couch or the bed. It's nice and cool.


Thanks for stopping by! I'm going to post more later when I can get mom to load some more recent pics on the 'puter. This one is from July so I've grown quite a bit since then. My 7 month birthday was October 1st and I'm about 55 lbs now. Little do they know I'm going to grow A LOT more...hehehehehe!
Have a good weekend!

0 comments: