CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife Book Review

So, I had read the raves about this book and I'm going to say up front I totally don't think it was all it was cracked up to be.

There was no real suspense involved in this story and it really wasn't that great of a love story because of the fact that the main character was a time traveler. Due to this you knew what was going to happen way in advance so there was no real "wait and see" because you were told what would happen.

Oh well, I'm reading The Red Tent and it has gotten off to a slow start so far but it seems to be getting better. Here's to hoping!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sure was a short book review. How do I know I want to read it based on this review. By the way, where are the pictures of Tonka?