CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Whew, I've been MIA but for good reason. Last week was busy to say the least. Wednesday night I hosted a 31 Gifts Party. It was small but there was no shortage of laughter. Nights like those remind me how grateful I am to have my friends to always keep me laughing.

Thursday night was even better. It was my turn to host Supper Club for JL so 8 or so of my girlfriends came over for dinner complete with china place settings for the dining room table. We had turkey tenderloin casserole, italian green beans, macaroni and cheese, salad, and a pumpkin cream trifle for dessert. Everything was fabulous if I don't say so myself.

Finally, Friday night the family arrived for a weekend for food, fun, and fellowship. We had wayyyy more food than the average person should ever have in their house at one time but it was excellent. It was a great weekend and I took tons of pics but I've included a few below because I know you would rather look at pics that hear me babble.

Today we will head to my dad's for more Thanksgiving fun before returning home to nap on the couch. Happy Thanksgiving to your and your family!! Enjoy!!
























































































0 comments: