CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's finally here.

This morning after a not so good night of sleep I woke up, got ready, and headed out to vote at my local polling station.

It hit me like a ton of bricks as I was pulling into the parking lot. I'm not sure why but I just wanted to cry. A large part of it was the whole feeling of being able to vote and help make sure an important decision for our country. The other part was I'm literally on pins and needles regarding the outcome of this election. I'm the nervous type anyway but I really feel like this election could have bad consequences for our nation depending on the outcome.

I'm going to run a few errands after work and then maybe stop back by the polling location near my house to take a few pics to put here along with my commentary once the results are in tonight.

Good luck everyone!

0 comments: