CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

The question is not will but how will history be made tomorrow?

No, I'm not going to get all political on you but tomorrow really is going to be HUGE day in the history of America so I felt I had to put something in my blog.

Tomorrow we will either elect our first African American President or our first female Vice President. It will be really cool one day down the road to recap this little tidbit in history for our kids as they are studying it in school.

This country is facing lots of really big issues right now and honestly I don't think either of these candidates are going to solve them however it will still be historical none the less. What will also go down in the record books is the record number of voters who are predicted to turn out and vote in this election. It is amazing really.

This is such a big election that even many companies are pushing people to vote. Tomorrow if you vote you can go to Starbucks and get free coffee, Ben and Jerry's for free ice cream, and Krispy Kreme for a free donut. I'm voting anyway but free food is always good :)

I'll be up bright and early to vote, then picking up my free coffee from Starbucks before heading to work. May the best candidate win!!

1 comments:

Meg said...

I already voted, but saved my sticker so I could enjoy all of the free goodies!

I'll tell you who I voted for tomorrow, mkay?