Yesterday was my 16 week appointment and I had numerous fears running through my head as usual.
It would be the first appointment Steve hasn't been present for as well as the first time there wouldn't be an u/s. This was going to be difficult.
At least mommy's intuition was right. My kid made it waaaay more difficult than necessary and gave me my very first heart attack while still in utero.
My fabulous doc was trying to find the heartbeat with the doppler and after searching in numerous locations it just wasn't there.
Sooo my very photogenic kid got ultrasound #5 and there little one was just playing and wiggling around.
Stubborn....like it's daddy....already :(
On another note I have gained ZERO pounds to date. That makes me happy!!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
2 comments:
Do you think you have a tilted uterus? I do, so they have been having trouble finding the hb. I go again tomorrow - hoping we get another u/s, but I doubt it.
You are exactly right :) I have actually had two different doctors tell me that. It seems to be pretty common.
Post a Comment