CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two very productive weekends in a row!

It's Winter time and if you know me you know that it is not my favorite time of year in fact once New Year's passes us by it is my least favorite time of the year. The last couple of weekends I've been using it much to my advantage.

Last weekend I organized the whole house while my Steve cleaned the whole house. I literally went through ever closet, cabinet, drawer, etc. and organized things while also getting my Bargain Box pile ready to donate in April.

I've included some pictures below of the inside of one closet that is still cluttered but this is all waiting to leave here. I'm so glad we have to do this twice a year in support of the league because it encourages me to clean everything out and get rid of things we don't need. It is amazing how much "stuff" we have that we don't need or use anymore it makes me feel just a little wasteful but at least I'm handing it over for a good cause.









This weekend I was able to sit down and work on completing some stuff for The Designer Showhouse including designing a Facebook page for the group so we can get the word out. If yo want to join just find 2009 Junior League of Greensboro Designer Showhouse on Facebook.
Who knows what next weekend holds but I feel so on top of things and it's great!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just come to your closet to shop instead of having to go to the Bargain Box?!...

Anonymous said...

Could I just come shop from your closet instead of having to go to the Bargain Box?!