How far along? 15 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: No idea.
Maternity clothes? I'm about to have to give up my regular clothes. Twice this week I was really uncomfortable at work while wearing them so I guess maternity clothes are in my near future.
Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.
Sleep: Getting better!! Last night I actually went to bed at like 9 and I don't remember getting up to pee until like 3. If I got up before that I don't remember which is fine by me. The breathing situation is getting better as well.
Best moment this week: Being 15 weeks and sleeping a little bit better :)
Movement: Last week I said I had felt "something" but wasn't sure that it was Baby Lavinder. This week I'm pretty sure that I am feeling Baby Lavinder which is really exciting. It happened at a few different times and in different places so hopefully it will get more consistent soon.
Food cravings: These change still change daily. The hunger has slowed down a bit too which is good since some days it was tough to keep up. I'm back to craving my original pre-pg cravings I think such as chocolate, brownies, cookies, and all those healthy items.
Gender: Surprise :)
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: This is so bad but I really having really been craving a martini for a few days now. We are planning on going to Bonefish for our anniversary next month and I won't be having one but I may drool over the martini menu for a few minutes.
What I am looking forward to: Getting my maternity photos done in May and wearing summer maternity clothes.
Weekly Wisdom: Ignore people with their know it all comments. It's frustrating but do your best to ignore them.
Milestones: Hitting 15 weeks and feeling Baby Lavinder moving around in there!!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
1 comments:
Love your weekly wisdom. :-) Oh so true.
Post a Comment