CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nothing makes me want to smack people more lately than a know it all

Seriously!

P.S. This may not be a very "nice" post so if you are only into puppies and rainbows you may want to hit the pretty red X in the upper right hand corner. Thanks :)

Good. Now that I know you are reading further I have to get this off my chest. In the last few months I've shared some big and very excited news both on here and in real life. It appears that this brings out the stupid in people. It is like they just throw away their filters and spill negative sewage everywhere. Honestly, I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the next 22 weeks without smacking someone.

I've got some BIG expectations for MY child. They may not all work out but until either fight tooth and nail to make them work or decide it wasn't all it was cracked up to be in the first place it is nobody's business. Got that?

I realize some of my ideas may not be what worked for your children however I'm not you and your kids aren't mine. Is that clear?

When I say things that you think are crazy and even provide the disclaimer of "I'm going to try and it's going to be difficult but I'm going to try" I don't want to hear your stupid little laugh and the "just wait" comments.

These little remarks do nothing but make me realize just how seriously you shouldn't be taken when you offer your "advice" in the future.

Anywho, I'm done now and I may actually feel better now having gotten this out there.

We shall now return to our regularly schedule programming :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody really made you mad! When in the world are you going to post pictures of you and the belly?!?!?!?!?!