CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment (16 weeks) I had not gained any weight. After eating all weekend I'm certain that number is going to increase at my appointment on Thursday.

Maternity clothes? I'm thinking I may have hit the "in between" stage a little later than most. Yesterday, in an attempt to find something to wear I went through the majority of my closet. Most of my regular tops and bottoms and too small but the majority of the maternity clothes were huge on me. I ended up wearing pair of low rise capris and a shirt I found at The Limited just after I got pregnant. I'm dreading getting ready for work tomorrow.

Stretch marks? No, although I'm certain this isn't always going to be the case.

Sleep: Still doing good in fact I just woke up from a 2 hour nap.

Best moment this week: The fact that I still feel pretty good that halfway is only a week away!

Movement: The little person is definitely moving around in there. I still only feel it every now and then and the last couple of days little one has been really quiet but I'm sure it will return soon in full force.

Gender: Surprise :)

Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

What I miss: Still in need of drinks however this week it involves saving my sanity more than just having a nice fruity drink.

What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound this week. We aren't finding out the sex but we get to see little one again.

Weekly Wisdom: Try to ignore people as best you can. I'm none too good at this but maybe one day.....

Milestones: 19 weeks. Next stop: Halfway!!

0 comments: