How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At my last appointment I was up a total of 7 pounds. I've found that I have ridiculous cravings for ice cream, chocolate, chicken wings (random yes but this is by far the strongest one), and caffeine (which is limited). Luckily, I've had all of these in the last few days :)
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! See growing belly above :) There are some non maternity clothes I can wear but it is more because of how they are made than anything else.
Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)
Sleep: Going pretty well. Right now I can't seem to get enough though. I'm exhausted between being pregnant, dealing with the situation, and just the busy of life. Sleep is wonderful.
Best moment this week: Taking Megan Grace to the aquarium in Baltimore and reading her the books I got her last week.
Movement: She is moving but it is sporadic. We now know this is because of her condition but she is hanging in there.
Gender: Our little girl, Megan Grace.
Labor Signs: No, thank God.
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Not being thirsty all.the.time and drinking as much caffeine as I want.
What I am looking forward to: Buying the blocks for my maternity pictures and finding Megan Grace a nice soft Minky blanket.
Weekly Wisdom: Try and enjoy each day of your pregnancy, children, life etc. because you never know what tomorrow holds.
Milestones: Making it to 24 weeks with our little girl still hanging in there.
2 comments:
You look fabulous!
You look great! Look at the baby belly!
Post a Comment