Yesterday was the one year anniversary of when we closed on our beautiful home. We have done a few things but still have quite a few things we want to do in the future.
It's funny I've only owned two homes in my life and I closed on both of them on March 31st. At this point I think I'll have to make it a point to keep this tradition if we ever buy another home.
Yesterday, was a fairly nice day but last year it was not. It was rainy and freezing cold. We like to torture ourselves. We had to be out of our apartment and close on our new house on the same day which also meant moving ALL of our stuff in one day. Never again. There is no way it could have been done without all of the help we received 0ver the course of that long and very nasty day.
I'd link this post back to my post about the house if I knew how to do that the fancy way but I don't. Does anyone care to learn me?
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment