CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

27 Weeks!


How far along? 27 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: About 17 pounds and counting :)

Maternity clothes? Yep, although the shirt in the picture above is a regular shirt in a size larger than my regular size. The way they make clothes now gives you more options than just the maternity section luckily.

Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)

Sleep: Last night it was a wonderful 11 hours. I'm guessing the beach took a lot out of me because I was in bed at 7pm last night. I felt great when I woke up this morning though.

Best moment this week: Our weekend at the beach with family, seeing our nephew win his soccer game, and the wonderful maternity photo shoot with a great friend.

Movement: About the same. She just doesn't move much and when she does move its "different" than what I think most people feel. It is rare to actually feel kicks and jabs due to her condition. Its' normally a constant rolling feeling if she is moving.

Gender: Our little girl, Megan Grace.

Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Working on coming out. It has a few more weeks though.

What I miss: Relaxing at the beach. It was tough leaving yesterday because it was so beautiful!


What I am looking forward to: I'll go short term on this one :) Counting down the hours until lunch today because I'm starving.

Weekly Wisdom: Take lots and lots of pictures and continue to smile even through the rain. I'm actually having a wonderful time just living right now despite all we have going on. It made me smile when I realized it yesterday :)

Milestones: Hitting the third trimester and still feeling great overall. Hopefully that trend will continue until I deliver.

1 comments:

Stacy D said...

LOVE that photo!!!! I hope you were able to cherish your time with Megan grace at the beach. Those were some of my most favorites moments with Isaac. Can't wait to see the rest of the maternity pictures!

~ Stacy