CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

30 Weeks


*Please excuse the no makeup, wet hair, just out of bed look. I had showered but things hadn't really progressed much farther as you can see*


How far along? 30 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Over 30 pounds!! That seems like such a big number but I will deal with it in a few months. My only concern right now is to feed Megan Grace whatever she wants when she wants it :)
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? There are some but not on my belly thankfully :)

Sleep: Can't complain (as I yawn while typing).
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move for the first time ever!! What an exciting moment. It seems like she has gotten a lot more active even during the ultrasound this week so maybe Steve will get to actually feel her move soon.
Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Working on coming out. It is soooo close to be all the way out and Steve is totally freaked out!

What I miss: Not getting winded so easily when I'm walking around. I sound like a chain smoker. Not good.

What I am looking forward to: Maternity pictures round 2 at the end of the week. Steve and Tonka will be more involved this time if all goes well.
Weekly Wisdom: When in need of sleep just sleep. Can you see the trend here?

Milestones: Honestly, 30 weeks was a "milestone" of sorts and I'm thrilled to be here but like with everything else it is kind of bittersweet. We don't know how long we have left with Megan Grace so that is weighing on me just a bit although I'm still doing pretty well.
I've looked at the ultrasound pictures from this week a hundred times and she is so cute to me. I know we will be so in love with her when we see her that it is going to be hard to let go. Right now I'm just hoping Steve gets to feel her move before we have to let her go. That is really my one last hope for this pregnancy.

Tomorrow I'm going to finish packing for the hospital just in case Thursday's amnio causes earlier than expected labor. I've got a few more things to buy but other than that we know we do not have much longer.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week as we would really like a few more weeks with our daughter.

Thanks!

0 comments: