So this is probably my last weekly pregnancy survey.
I'm not 100% sure but at this time next week Megan Grace will probably have arrived whether it is by our choice or her own. It just seems we do not have much time left together so we are doing the best we can.
We have no idea what our lives will look like after Megan Grace arrives but we hope and pray for the best.
Thank you all for your support all along this long and many times painful journey.
How far along? 35 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 40 pounds and counting. We found out this week that a lot of this may end up being water weight. Due to Megan Grace's condition I'm carrying around a lot of extra fluid in my belly. For a long time I had been monitoring this but I had stopped asking at some point during that time and it has gotten a little out of control.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Same as last week.
Sleep: Horrible. Since I'm off my feet all the time now when I go to bed at night I'm in pain halfway through the night. My back and my hips are the worst. I'm thinking it is because I am already laying down for most of the day.
Best moment this week: Megan Grace still being with us. Not much longer until we have to let her go but for now she is still here.
Labor Signs: Lots of contractions and some other stuff that indicates labor is not far away if we do not get the c section scheduled first. Hopefully I won't go into labor on my own because we are really hoping to avoid doing this in an emergency situation.
Belly Button in or out? Pretty flat at this point.
What I miss: Not being in so much pain all the time. I'm sore from trying to sleep plus the contractions are making it pretty miserable :(
What I am looking forward to: See above.
Weekly Wisdom: Take things hour by hour and day by day. It will get easier.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
30 comments:
Thinking of you.
Amber & Steve - You guys have been so strong through all of this and put your faith in God. I know that God will see you through the 'storm' and help you remain strong for each other and for Megan. And Megan will be watching out for you as well, as your sweet little Angel.
I am praying for you guys and am here if you need me.
Love and Hugs!
Thinking of y'all and Megan Grace. She is such a lucky little girl to have you as a mom.
~Kimberly
I've been following your story for sometime now. I will keep you in my prayers. I know God will be with you as you meet your beautiful daughter.
Praying, dear friend... I know the last few weeks and days of the "countdown" are so hard.
Psalm 62:1-- My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
Praying for you guys!!!!!!!!!
We will be praying for Megan Grace! Sending you hugs!
Melissa from OI Parents mom to Sonya OI type 3/4
I think of you and check your blog each morning here in england, you are one awesome MOM and you may be sure God is with you.
Keeping you in my prayers during this difficult time!
Heard the news from Stacy's Blog... sending you prayers of strength...
I just learned about you and your circumstances through Stacy's blog.
When there are no right words - I just want to send you a big hug.
Lord I just ask for peace for Amber and Steve. I cannot imagine their pain, but I know that you are the God of comfort - be with them in this time. Heal their hearts Lord.
Polly
Amber and Steve. I know things have not turned out the way you'd hoped but you can take comfort in knowing that Megan Grace's life has touched so many people. She will never be forgotten.
Thinking and praying for you during this difficult time.
Joanna
I came over from Stacy's blog -- I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby girl. We will be praying for your family.
May the Lord be your comfort during this time of sadness. Praying for your strength during this time. Heaven has gained another Angel.
Will have your family in our prayers.
God Bless,
Debbie
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I almost didn't comment because i don't know what to say and I know there is nothing i can say to make it better, although I so wish I could make it better some how.
But i just want you to know that there are strangers out here praying for you and your husband. That God will give you the strength you need to get through this time.
I came here through Stacy's blog. I am keeping you in my prayers. I'm so sorry.
I saw the update on Stacy's blog. I am thinking of you and sweet Megan Grace. I'm sending many prayers up for you. God Bless your family with strength during these hard times.
Thinking of you all. I am so sorry for your loss and praying for you and your angel.
Was just brought to your blog through Stacey's and I am praying for you today. I pray tht God will hold your heart a little closer as you travel this journey.
I read about you and Megan on Stacy's blog. Saying a prayer for you and your whole family tonight. God is good and I will pray for peace for you!
I came over from my cousin Stacy's blog. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet angel, and pray for all of you during this most difficult time. I pray that you feel support, and the closeness of God during this time.
-Jen
I am so very sorry for your loss. I don't know what else to say other than you are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Megan Grace. I am coming here from Stacy D's blog...and just wanted to let you know that we are praying God's continued comfort and sufficient grace as He carries you through this time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.
Praying for you,
Kelly Gerken
Sufficient Grace Ministries
www.sufficientgrace.net
http://sufficientgrace-kelly.blogspot.com
Here from Kelly @ Sufficient Grace's blog, praying for you!!!
I come here by way of Kelly at Sufficient Grace. I just wanted to extend my deepest condolences to you in your time of grief. My daughter was stillborn at 6 1/2 months, so I understand the pain. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Praying for you and your family during this so very hard time of loss.
Isaiah 43:1-3
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior"
I heard the news from my SIL Stacy on her blog - we are thinking of you and praying for your comfort. I was there the day she and Spencer had Isaac, and I hope you have as much loving support as I saw they did at that time.
♫Safe in the arms of Jesus
Safe on His gentle breast
There by His love overshaded
Sweetly Megan Grace does rest.♫
I wish I could hug you and hold you and take away the awful hurt you must feel, but I am powerless. Only Jesus can give you that peace, healing and comfort. I pray that you can feel His strong, loving arms around you, knowing He cradles Megan Grace along with you.
I am weeping with you across the miles today and trusting God will keep you in His care.
I'm here from Kelly's blog. I want to let you know that I will be praying for you and your family. I'm so sorry that you have had to face this loss. It is the worse loss in the world! Cling to God, and His grace and mercy will carry you through this journey. God Bless.
Post a Comment