CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

*Picture to come*

How far along? 31 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Over 30 pounds and counting :)

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? The ones that weren't on my belly before are multiplying but so far they still aren't on my belly thank goodness. Hopefully they stay where they are and continue to multiply instead of relocating to my belly region.

Sleep: It's going. Not great but not horrible either. It seems my dreams are haunting me now. More on that later.

Best moment this week: Getting the amnio behind me along with the glucose test and my Rhogam shot. Hopefully no more pain or needles until delivery!

Labor Signs: No, thank God.

Belly Button in or out? Still working on it.

What I miss: Not feeling large and in charge.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing the results of our last set of maternity pictures this weekend. I'm still in love with the first set done by my friend Megan so I can't wait to see these.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the food while you have an excuse no matter how many strange looks you get from your husband.

Milestones: I'll have to get back to you on this one this week.

0 comments: