Lately as I've listened to the songs on the radio I've come across a few that speak to me as I continue down this path.
To name a few:
The Climb by Miley Cyrus (mentioned here)
Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson
No More Goodbyes by Rascal Flatts. The video for this song actual paints a much different picture than just the words alone. Very tricky :)
Along those same lines a blog reader had sent me a CD of wonderful songs back when we first received Megan Grace's diagnosis. It makes me cry every time but sometimes it helps just to get it all out.
When you couple this with my Faith, therapy, and the books I've been reading I really do feel like I'm continuing to prepare.
We will see how that pans out......
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
1 comments:
One that I always cried to when I was expecting Avery was "So Small" by Carrie Underwood... if you listen to the words they are actually pretty powerful!
Post a Comment