CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

A Father's Love







5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the pictures. You can FEEL the love Steve has for his daughter and the PRIDE you have to be Megan's Mom. God picked the perfect pair.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog. Have a Happy 4th!

Melissa said...

Not sure how I originally came across your blog, but here I am... I have been following your pregnancy "journal" and praying for Megan Grace.
I am sorry for your loss, but wanted to tell you that she is a beautiful baby girl and these pictures with Megan and her daddy are just precious!!

Also, (off topic) I went back and read your earlier posts and realized that you are "conference rivals" of us... we are both UCF alumni and have watched many games against East Carolina (good and bad)!!! :)

boltefamily said...

There are just no words. Praying for your sweet family and so sorry for your immense loss.

Shannon said...

It warms my heart to see Daddy holding Baby Girl. My husband didn't He couldn't bring himself to. I think it's something he regrets now, but he can't change it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She's so very beautiful. And those pictures you have with her you will absolutely come to cherish. It was very hard for me to look at mine early on. But now, after eight months, while sometimes I still feel the twinge of utter pain while looking at them, it doesn't hurt as much to look at the pictures and it hurts more to NOT look at them. I can't imagine NOT looking at the pictures on a daily basis. I feel like if I don't, I'll forget what she looked like, and I don't want to do that. I want to remember every single perfect part of her for the rest of my life.