I have to write this in hopes that it will help settle my thoughts for a bit.
Right now and for the last few weeks when I think about the future of our family I feel like I am standing in the forest unsure which way to go.
There are three paths we could go down and all of them have pros and cons along the way. The problem is we do not know which one we want to go down. This is not something we have to figure out now or that we even want to figure out now. It is the uncertainty that is weighing on me.
The truth is we have no control over which path we will go down and in time He will reveal that to us. In the meantime, being patient and trusting our Faith is proving to be a very difficult task.
So, I just pray for for patience over the next few months as we explore the different paths we could take. For now, we just need to trust Him and enjoy this time together while accomplishing some other goals along the way.
Everything will work out in due time.
Amen.
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
1 comments:
I am so glad you included a link to this blog! If you want to follow mine it is: jeannasmotherhoodjourney.blogspot.com or our public/fun blog, chrisandjeanna.blogspot.com. As always I appreciate your advice and I've been thinking about you and ask Anna about you regularly. We should all get together for lunch sometime.
Post a Comment