As I had posted a few weeks ago I was guest blogging over here. The post is finally up so go forth and comment :)
If I win she will send me a cute tote because of course you can never have too many totes and a few other cute prizes.
To pay it forward, if I win then I'll send a small token of my appreciation to a randomly drawn winner who posts a comment on her blog. Just leave me a comment letting me know you commented there.
Happy posting!
Garlic herb salmon
1 week ago
8 comments:
I commented. =) You better win!!
I sure hope you win. I left you a comment! I have been following your story for a while now and am awe by your courage and strength.
Many Blessings,
Deanna
I commented! Good Luck and I hope you win :)
Check.
I commented too. I hope I am not to late for you to win.
I commented and I hope you win.
Hope you win....What a beautiful blog and what a great post...I will be back often. Just have an hour or so to blog hop tonight....I enjoyed my visit to your blog...Hope you will visit my Christmas blog...http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
A great giveaway is on for the entire month of OCT...and all it takes is a comment...
Comment posted - hysterical story! Love that it has photos to go with it!
Post a Comment