As a follow up to my ornament exchange post I thought I'd share some of my favorite ornaments from past years as well as this year.
This ornament and another one below are from a collection of three that a very dear friend gave me this year. I'm so in love with them. Christmas just isn't going to be the same this year without my dear grandfather. Papa we miss you!
or significant others such as Tonka :)
and Megan Grace.
Or Steve.
The year we MADE ornaments. I'm not sure I'll ever do that again but I do have a few cute ones to show for my hard work.
And this is my prize from this years party!
Jackson Hole. One of our favorite places.
And another.
This one has my name on it and I think it is an old one from when I was a child.
An ornament to comemorate my first (And only so far) half marathon.
2 comments:
Cute...you must be bored with all that snow. My phone was (and still is) in the car B!
I love it, Amber! I decorate my tree with an array of ornament types for the same reason. They have significance to me and my family and looking at them brings back special memories of very special people in our lives. I enjoyed perusing your tree with you. IMO, that is what a Christmas tree is...a memory tree! Hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment