CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Good Friends, Good Wine, and Wonderful Memories

When I bought my first house in 2005 it was my sole intention to have an annual ornament exchange. The first year I had my house I was successful in having some of my closest friends and family over for the beginning of this annual event.

The next year we moved at Christmas. As in, we already had our decorations up and had to take them down, pack them, and move them to an apartment. While in the apartment there was just no room for a party. Last year I was pregnant with Megan Grace and while I could have still had the party I was still feeling yucky being only 8 weeks pregnant so it just did not happen.

After everything I've been through this year I decided I was resuming the tradition that had been on hold since after my last party in 2005.

Without further adieu here is the one picture I have from the party. It was a wonderful evening with lots of good friends, food, and wine. I'm literally already excited about next year!

Thank you all for coming! Love you!




1 comments:

Joanna said...

What a fun tradition! I love getting new ornaments!