CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bucket List

A while back an acquaintance of mine posted her Bucket List on her blog. While I have had that post in the back of my mind since reading it along with seeing the movie (very good btw) I have not really acted on those thoughts until recently.

My Bucket List is not nearly as adventurous as hers however mine is at least getting started. The camera and computer purchases were part of that Bucket List. As I have said before, while I have no intentions of ever jumping into to the world of professional photography I really do enjoy taking pictures.

It seems I lean more towards capturing scenery such as the cows on my drive home or Tonka. The only times I find myself taking pictures of people are when our nieces and nephews are around. At least one (maybe two) of them LOVE the camera. It is hilarious!

So without further adieu, a few weeks ago I got an email from a photographer that I simply admire about a workshop in February. The whole purpose of the workshop is for people to learn how to use their cameras. The timing could not have been better and I'm stoked about taking photographs along side someone who captures such beautiful images.

The workshop can't get here soon enough! It is going to be a great day!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Oh man! That is very cool. I have to look for some workshops around here.