CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ringing in the New Year!

Last year for the Liberty Bowl we did Memphis for NYE. This year we changed it up a bit and did Nashville instead. As I told some friends today, I'm pretty sure I'm high on Nashville.
It was simply amazing! Husband and I agree it may have been one of the best NYE experiences EVER.
Did you read that? EVER!
Sadly, I do not have a lot of wonderful pictures. I was just too busy partying. It was a blast!

Broadway

Hard Rock


Cool building downtown


The temperature at 7 am on Saturday as we left for Memphis. It was cold!



Guy in a purple gorilla suit. At least he was warm.........



The scoreboard as I choose to remember it :)

3 comments:

Ali said...

I do love going out in Nashvegas! :) Many a good memories in those honkey tonk bars!

Miche said...

I've said like 100 times how fun it was. Can't wait to do it again!

Ashley D said...

I nominated you for an award on my blog. :)