CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Covered

We have been having quite the fun time with our wonderful gift from Mother Nature.

Prior to the snow arriving our nephew arrived for a visit as well. It has been great a great time!


Tonka loves to play with him and will probably sleep for several days once he returns home.

And as you can see Tonka loves the snow too!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I see your nephew is well covered. You have a beautiful dog too.

Jane said...

This is so random, but I remember reading your blog for Meagan Grace when I stumbled across it a while ago. We just found out our son has dwarfism (they originally thought it was achondroplasia but we found out today it is actually hypocondroplasia). Anyway, I was looking at Knoah's ARC and stumbled across your blog again and just felt like I needed to say hi!