CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bribery That Almost Backfired

My husband's family has 5 children here with us currently plus MG to watch us over us. So during Christmas we attempted to get a family picture of all of us. Looking back I'm pretty sure the only thing that would have been more difficult is to have the family dogs involved.
After a few failed attempts I told the kids I would make them brownies if they smiled appropriately. Just as I hit the timer button to jump in the picture it dawned on me....
We were out of eggs. Great.



Cue crazy Aunt Amber running from door to door asking for two eggs.

First house...No answer

Second house...Same result

Third house...Same result

At this point I'm beginning to think I'm going to be badly beaten by two three year olds, two four year olds and a 10 year old plus their parents. Uh oh!

Finally, at the fourth house some nice kids gave me some eggs on a promise that I would bring them a couple of brownies once they were done. Those kids are the reason I am still here today and for that I am grateful.

Success is SWEET!

0 comments: