It is no secret that this is my favorite time of year. This year I have yet another reason to enjoy it.
At some point in her life she will pay me back ten fold for actually putting her in a pumpkin. Isn't it cute though? She sleeps so well that she barely woke up enough to realize that she was in fact inside a pumpkin.Again. Barely awake. We took her to the pumpkin patch so we could pick out the perfect pumpkin (see above) for her first Halloween. The very nice lady at the pumpkin patch volunteered to take our picture. Not the best picture but it will have to do for this year.

And last but not least a couple of weeks ago we drove up to do some "leaf peeping" but the leaves hadn't really turned where we went. Oh well we got a picture of Lauren (sleeping...again) and I in the mountains.
6 comments:
Wake that baby up! :)
Awe, how wonderful!! I love the last mommy and daughter picture! Her hair!!! I need to meet her soon!!
You put your baby, in a pumpkin!? That's supposed to sound like "You have a baby. In a bar!"
So cute and what a cute photo opp. yes, when you show this at her rehearsal dinner, she may be a little bit mad at you!
That first picture in the pumpkin is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Adorable!
Susan that is one of my all time favorite movie lines :)
Awww. Those are some cute pictures.
Post a Comment