


We are still here. Things are going really well adjusting to having Lauren home with us.
I'll spare everyone the gushing over how wonderful being a new mom again has been so far. Lauren has really just been the best little baby so far. She sleeps, she eats well, we think she is pretty cute, and Tonka loves her. I'm not sure we really could have asked for anything better so far.
She is such a fabulous baby we have already toted her to her first Pirate game. It was a blast and she did wonderfully! I carried her in carrier all day while she just slept. It was amazing to see her sleep through everything including all the fans cheering.
2 comments:
I am so glad you posted a picture! She is adorable sleeping and looks so good in that Pirate Purple!
Lauren is just precious. I think Megan Grace is so happy for you. I think of her often. It must be wonderful to have been born with a big sister watching over your every sigh, giggle and smile. I'm so happy for all of you! Personally, I can never see too many pictures!
Post a Comment