Let me first just say that I love to look at snow. Playing in it is fun too (sometimes). My theory in regards to cold is that it should never be bitterly cold without snow so I was pleasantly surprised to have snow along with the bone chilling temperatures this weekend.
Many thanks to the big man upstairs for that one.
This year I have a very tiny person to introduce to the snow. Here she is in all her glory getting ready to go outside minus the snowsuit. Yes. The snowsuit (pram?) I had picked up many times without buying it because "she won't need one until at least after Christmas if at all this year."
Yep. That snowsuit. Parenting Fail.
Gloves. Yep. None of those either. Can someone please send me my parent of the year award?
It seems to have gotten lost in the mail.

We did make it outside for the token picture in the snow. Her hoodie is riding up on her and won't stay on her head. One day she is going to see this picture and be like ummm, mom why didn't you just buy me a snowsuit.
I know dear, I know.
Off to buy some winter clothing for my child now. This pretty much seals the deal on it snowing ever again before she turns 10.
1 comments:
I also get the mother of the year award.. it was apparent the other day when C's teacher asked if he had a hat... Of course not! Oops.
Post a Comment