CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Doing It

What am I doing you ask?

500 In 2011

This seems like a good way for me to kick start myself back into a regular exercise routine after taking basically 2 years off.

Yep. 2 years of not regularly exercising. I feel like a sloth.

So there you have it. It is out there for the world to see. My plan is to update here once a week when I turn in my miles to the blogger in charge of the group to keep myself accountable.

Last year at least one of my friends did it. Congrats Susan on racking up over 800 miles at this point (and completing 5 half marathons plus the Susan G Komen 3 day walk). You are amazing!

Anyone can join in so just post a comment here on the 500 in 2011 post to signup if you wish to join in on the challenge.

Happy exercising!

2 comments:

melissa said...

That sounds so fun!!! Hmm...wonder if I should give it a try?! I am also feeling slothful.

Miche said...

You should Melissa :)